Senior Manager, Technical Project Management
Irving, GA, USA | Publicis Media
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
Qualifications & Responsibilities
Leadership of projects at Epsilon requires a solid grounding in digital technologies, a passion for working with customers, and the ability to lead a talented team.You will be in a prominent, client facing role where you will lead Campaign Management / Marketing Automation projects, rapidly increase your management experience, and deliver for top tier clients.
You will manage the design and implementation of Campaign Management / Marketing Automation solutions for our clients, delivering premier, creative, complex, high-volume, high-visibility, enterprise-scale projects. You'll drive implementation projects, ranging anywhere from four weeks to two years, within an expanding professional services group working in today's hottest and most rapidly growing enterprise software sectors.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects.
- Creates and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Work directly with clients and client stakeholders
- Manage current projects and set the stage for follow-on business
- Keep fluent with emerging technologies and tools that will keep our clients innovative in their marketing approach
- Work with technical teams to resolve blocking issues to deliver on client requirements
What you have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years project management experience within the digital space.
- Ability to manage complex multiple projects in an enterprise software environment.
- Extensive experience working with external customers on complex implementations.
- Must have experience with Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Unica, Marketo or similar campaign solutions.
- Significant experience with project and workflow management tools such as MS Project, Jira, Workfront, Monday, Asana, etc.
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Mastery of scope & change management related issues controls.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and motivation.
- Account management background a plus.
- PMP certification a plus.
- Highly preferred to have Consulting/Agency/IT Services background in Digital Marketing.
- Requires legal authorization to work in the United States.
Already a member? Sign In