Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing (Remote Option Available)
Los Angeles, CA, USA | BDO Consulting
Functions:Consulting - Accounting
Job Description:100 people have viewed this job
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
A STS Transfer Pricing Senior Manager is responsible for advising clients of the transfer pricing implications relating to their business objectives, recommending alternate courses of action, as well as identifying different methods of complying with transfer pricing regulations. In this role, the STS Transfer Pricing Senior Manager will be charged with marketing, networking and business development within his/her area of experience and specialization and recognizing potential changes in tax policy and applying new policies to tax compliance.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Economics or other relevant field of study required
- Advanced degree preferred
- Eight (8) or more years of prior experience required; of which at least five (5) must be within a transfer pricing consulting practice.
- Prior experience supervising professionals on a project or engagement basis required
- Experience with review of tax provisions from a transfer pricing perspective preferred
- Prior experience applying knowledge of the interplay between transfer pricing and other areas of tax preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Prior exposure to tax research databases and/or other tax-related software beneficial; knowledge of statistical analysis software is preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior analytical and research skills
- Solid organizational skills especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of effective managing a team of tax professionals and delegating work assignments as needed
- Capacity to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and client personnel
- Ability to encourage team environment on engagements and contribute to the professional development of assigned personnel
- Executive presence and ability to act as primary contact on assigned engagements
- Ability to successfully interact with professionals at all levels
- Ability to research taxation topics and communicate or compose written analysis effectively
- Ability to network and develop business within Transfer Pricing
- Ability to successfully interact with professionals at all levels within and outside the Transfer Pricing practice
- Excellent research skills and project management
Already a member? Sign In