Senior Online Marketing Specialist
London, United Kingdom | BitPanda
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:62 people have viewed this job
Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of almost 1,000 people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3.5 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing, you will work on a diverse set of projects across multiple online marketing channels and 15+ countries, helping Bitpanda with its ambitious growth mission.
What you'll do
- Manage several external agencies that work on a diverse range of online/mobile marketing channels and campaign types
- Steer large scale budgets
- Identify growth levers and optimization opportunities through rigorous and systematic campaign analyses;
- Develop and monitor testing roadmap across the full chain of online marketing campaign set-up including, among other topics, tracking and data set-up, landing optimization, campaign structure optimization
- Work hands-on on the setup of chosen tests, campaigns and projects
- Collaborate with product, tech and analytics teams on the best possible set-up of the campaigns
- Stay ahead of the game by permanently pushing your own and company’s knowledge and approaches in online marketing
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in hands-on online marketing campaign management
- Strong knowledge of major online marketing platforms and analytics tools (e.g. google ads, Facebook, adjust, GTM etc)
- Strong knowledge of different tracking and attribution logics
- Proven track record in achieving strong results in online marketing
- Strong analytical skills combined with a hands-on attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Master degree
- Background in management of automation or analytics projects is a big plus
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid Annual Leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral Parental Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events- both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
* These benefits do not apply for our internships
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Already a member? Sign In