Senior Partner Marketing Manager
San Mateo, CA, USA | Freedom Financial Network
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager to partner with our Business Development team to oversee marketing programs with key strategic partners. In this role, you will develop and deliver campaigns in collaboration with partners that achieve our collective partnership goals.This role is a multi-disciplinary marketing role where you will own the creation and execution of marketing programs—across a variety of partners and channels—that deliver business results and foster partnerships over time.
In this role, you will work across the Business Development and Marketing teams to lead key aspects of our partnership campaigns.Responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Business Development team to define partner marketing programs and campaigns; participate in business development meetings with prospective and existing partners
- Define and manage processes for Partner campaigns including:
- Campaign objectives:work with the Business Development team and Partners to define campaign objectives and KPIs
- Campaign timelines:define and manage timelines for direct mail, email, print, and digital channels for Partner campaigns
- Creative process and guidelines:manage creative process for Partner campaigns including briefing process, templates, brand requirements, etc
- Partner-specific lifecycle touchpoints:develop and deliver Partner campaign-specific sales and service scripts, lifecycle marketing requirements
- Product needs:coordinate requirements and timing for Product integration needs for Partner campaigns
- Reporting:develop and deliver reporting for Partner campaigns
- Optimization:deliver optimization recommendations for campaigns—including creative, targeting, and product experience—based on performance
- Engage with Partner teams to manage the relationships specifically around marketing campaign results; discuss and share campaign results and reports, recommendations for campaign optimization, and next steps
REQUIREMENTS / CHARACTERISTICS
The Partner Marketing Manager will be a critical liaison between Marketing and Business Development.This person will need to be a good relationship manager and also have strong, broad marketing program experience.
- A minimum of five years of experience in consumer marketing and campaign optimization, ideally working with financial products
- Partner and account management skills including managing relationships across a variety of clients / partners
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret results and make recommendations based on analyses
- Curiosity and creative problem solving skills and a desire to continuously improve
- Strong business acumen coupled with strong project management skills; extremely organized
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and in person to executive level audiences (internal and external)
- Good team- and relationship-building skills
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Hourly + uncapped monthly commission (average - $75k, top - $105k+)
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Already a member? Sign In