Senior Principal Project Management
Colorado Springs, CO, USA | Northrop Grumman
Job Description:82 people have viewed this job
Northrop Grumman's Mission Systems Sector organization is seeking applicants for a position that will support the software development effort associated with a sensor sustainment and development contract, which includes:
• Project management responsibility over task order to provide additional fidelity to the Centralized Integration Support Facility, System Integration Lab.
• Work with government liaison’s and company program management to keep contract within budget and on schedule.
• Provide leadership that utilizes lean and agile principles.
• Collaborative leadership with a team of 10+ people.
• Position will require up to 5% travel.
This position is contingent upon DO award.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 10 years or more of professional experience; or a Master’s degree in a related discipline with 8 years or more of professional experience.
• Experience with budgets and scheduling.
• Strong understanding of agile principles as well as other lean methodologies.
• Position requires U.S. Citizenship
• Must have a DoD Secret security clearance
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with virtual leadership
• Familiarity with Missile Defense, Missile Warning and Space Situational Awareness missions.
• Familiarity with mission level processing of phased array radars such as signal processor, multi target trackers, and scheduling.
• Experience as a Control Account Manager (CAM), PMP
• Professional Scrum Master, or Certified Scrum Master.
Already a member? Sign In