Senior Product Analyst
Philadelphia, PA, USA | Angie's List
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the team:
The Product Analytics team partners closely with the product and engineering teams to develop and test consumer and service provider experiences on our site and app. Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals, which makes our jobs complex and data rich. We work daily with the operations and product leadership teams to develop, execute, monitor, and refine initiatives that drive tangible value to homeowners, service professionals, and Angi. Due to the multifaceted nature of the business, our team provides an excellent environment to grow your business acumen, technical knowhow and quantitative skills.
About the role:
The Senior Product Analyst will partner with the Pro product group with the goal of delivering a best-in-class experience to our service providers. As a Senior Product Analyst, you will be supporting key initiatives within the Marketplace/Pro ecosystem by measuring the impact of full-funnel pro and growth experiments, as well as partnering with product, engineering, and business leaders to identify and size new growth opportunities. This product group depends on a collection of several large-scale data sources to inform the strategy for the business.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain data infrastructure for business-critical reporting.
- Communicate product health, experiment results, opportunities, etc. to product/business teams.
- Utilize data to identify opportunities for growth, retention, and areas of friction within the product.
- Influence and inform product/business teams through presentation of data-based recommendations.
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices.
- Synthesize large data sets into digestible information.
- Partner with engineering to define logging requirements for net-new datasets.
- Develop your technical skills – particularly in SQL, Adobe Analytics, and Looker.
What qualities are we looking for?
- 3+ years of quantitative analysis in a business facing capacity.
- 3+ years of SQL experience.
- 2+ years of experience analyzing A/B/n and multivariate experiments.
- 2+ years of experience in Tableau, Looker, or any comparable BI tool.
- Experience working with large scale data sets of varying granularities.
- Ability to transform raw data into structured data tables.
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into actionable insights.
- Strong grasp of statistics and statistical software (R, Python, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc.
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
Already a member? Sign In