Senior Product Manager / Director - Android
Mountain View, CA, USA | MobileIron
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
MobileIron is seeking an experienced product manager who will lead our efforts to help customers secure and manage their ever-increasing deployments of Android devices across the enterprise. This critical role will be responsible for:
- Developing and sharing insights on the current use cases and the future direction of Android deployments in enterprises in all markets (e.g. finance, healthcare, government, manufacturing).
- Maximizing our Google Android partnership by building deep relationships with the Google Android team and facilitating similar relationships in all key functions across MobileIron.
- Working closely with customers, sales, support, and design, developing a deep understanding of customers’ needs, balancing short- and long-term growth objectives, and building a compelling Android strategy, product roadmap and backlog.
- Collaborating with design & engineering to build the offerings that customers love and distinguish MobileIron competitively.
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, service, support, and partners to define our go-to-market and ensure our products are widely adopted and deliver meaningful revenue growth globally.
- Evangelizing MobileIron and our Android solutions through frequent interactions with customers, prospects, partners, and employees.
As a Senior Product Manager / Director for Android we are looking for the following traits and skills critical to the success of this role:
- Passionate about technology and the intersection of mobile, security, and cloud.
- 5-7 years of product management with experience with agile development and with leading global cross-functional teams.
- Experience developing customer-centric product strategy and aligning that with long-term company growth objectives.
- Experience with enterprise software, services and business models – including direct interaction with customers and partners.
- Experience building mobile applications, endpoint management services, or security solutions for Android.
- Experience with Android enterprise and or Google Play EMM APIs is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud based products is a plus