Senior Project Manager
Atlanta, GA, USA | Cox Communications
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:75 people have viewed this job
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
The Digital Commerce Onboarding Specialist works with a full spectrum of project stakeholders (including Clients, Solution Architects, Sales, Operations, CAI Implementation teams, Product, Development and Support) to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, accurately, and are aligned with client expectations.
The Digital Commerce Onboarding Specialist will develop project plans and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders while coordinating internal resources, facilitating workshops, managing timelines, risks and issues, as well as communicating project status.The Digital Commerce Onboarding Specialist is an enthusiastic problem solver and thrives on working with project teams. As the key point of organization, for both the customer and for CAI teams, the Onboarding Specialist plays a pivotal role in the success of growing our business.
• Serves as a liaison between the Client, and internal teams across CAI.
• Oversee and be accountable for all aspects of large-scale, outward-facing projects with key partners/clients
• Drives the completion of deliverables through effective management of the project plan, communication with resources, and removal of obstacles where appropriate.
• Understand, interpret and document complex client requirements.
• Lead major client onboarding presentations to executive audiences with confidence and empathy.
• Identifies known and unknown risks, taking appropriate steps to raise awareness and mitigate where possible.
• Consistently manages stakeholder expectations, ensures delivery of the highest quality service, and solicits and acts on feedback.
• Communicates and documents project status and strategic recommendations to stakeholders, team members and Business Operations Leadership on a regular basis; escalates issues and identifies risks accordingly via the appropriate channels.
• Executes on operational plans, policies and procedures for products and services, holding day-to-day accountability for operational effectiveness and alignment with the broader solution’s strategic objectives
• Other duties as needed or required.
• Travel: Up to 25% – onsite client workshops when possible, other sessions as needed
• Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job.(Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
• Bachelors’ Degree required (Masters' degree preferred in some area) OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in a customer facing role (account management, customer service, project management.)
• Hands on experience working directly with customer/dealers
• Strong executive presence
• Demonstrated experience working closely with a Project and Sales teams
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel, Powerpoint) required
• Strong organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail.
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to follow through independently.
• Strong analytical and communication (verbal and written) skills with a strong work ethic able to manage multiple priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to self-learn complex subject matter quickly.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Ability to manage a fast-paced workload independently and add value to multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated experience with product launches across a wide range of corporate, and commercial projects.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation.We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO).
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Already a member? Sign In