Senior Project Manager
Houston, TX, USA | HCL Technologies
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:72 people have viewed this job
Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
• Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
• Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
• Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
• He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
• Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices. (1.) Co-ordination with On-Site Engineers and attending customer calls (2.) Raising risks| issues and escalation to senior management and customer (3.) To create all quality documents| collect metrics data and conducting Audits. To perform Value creation and KM activities. (4.) To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards (5.) To ensure process improvement and compliance| and participate in technical design discussion and to review technical documents
Experience 11-15 Years
No. of Positions 1
Skill (Primary) Technical Skills (APPS)-Test Management-Scrum Master
Already a member? Sign In