New York, NY, USA | Keystone Strategy
Job Description:90 people have viewed this job
Keystone is a premier strategy and economics consulting firm solving the most complex challenges of competition, strategy, and intellectual property for leading technology firms and global brands. We work at the forefront of influential technology cases changing consumer behavior and regulation laws and impacting society on a global scale. Keystone brings an interdisciplinary approach, leveraging the intersection of economics, technology, and business strategy to deliver transformative ideas.
Keystone is in the early stages of a multi-year revenue growth plan and we are building out an in-house recruiting team to get ahead of that curve. This Sr. Recruiter position will be tasked with creating a recruiting function in our newest office - London - that creates a deep talent pool for lateral hires to complement our university hiring. In addition to developing a pipeline for consultants this is an opportunity to work directly with the partner-level leadership at the firm. The position reports directly to the Sr. Director of Recruiting based in the United States in Boston.
Individuals who are curious, flexible, and desire to stretch themselves will be most successful.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-7 years of strategic sourcing experience required
- Clear and effective communicator
- Demonstrated experience utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies and tools
- Proficiency with modern recruiting technologies (ATS, CRM, etc.)
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and able to manage multiple complex candidate pipelines
- Comfort with ambiguity and sharp problem-solving skills
At Keystone we believe diversity matters. At every level of our firm, we seek to advance and promote diversity, foster an inclusive culture, and ensure our colleagues have a deep sense of respect and belonging. If you are interested in growing your career with colleagues from varied backgrounds and cultures, consider Keystone Strategy.
Already a member? Sign In