Senior RTL Verification Engineer
Bangalore, India | AMD
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results.It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
• B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering
• Minimum 7+ years’ experience in ASIC Design Verification , with knowledge of Computer Architecture
• Experience in any compute architecture such as x86 or ARM domain based SOCs/Cores.
• Any Verification methodology involving OOPs concepts C++, OVM/UVM Methodology knowledge and experience is a plus.
• Must have excellent knowledge of design & verification flows.
• Experience in developing complex test bench/model in Verilog, System Verilog or C++/SystemC.
• Experience in writing test plans and test cases
• Excellent hands-on debug skills
• Strong Verilog, System Verilog, PLI/DPI interface, SystemC or C/C++, Perl/shell script programming skills.
• Must have good communication skills and the ability and desire to foster a team environment
Already a member? Sign In