Senior Sales Director -Remote
St Petersburg , FL, USA | Digitas Health
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
Launched in 2016, CitrusAd was purposely built with a retailer-first focus creating incremental revenue opportunities through a best-in-class technology platform and a services division to create and develop leading Publisher Monetization programs. This winning combination of tech and highly experienced services allow us to unleash the potential of online shelf space, where CitrusAd effectively turns retailer websites into highly targeted and effective marketing platforms - changing the way in which retailers, advertisers and customers manage and experience e-commerce.
Just 12 months after its product launch, the CitrusAd platform was adopted by more than 36 global retailers in 22 countries reaching more than 300 million customers through 30 billion website page views.
CitrusAd is globally headquartered out of Brisbane, Australia. Our North American headquarters is in St. Petersburg, Florida. We consider ourselves a flexible employer and many of our team members work remotely in many areas of the world. In North America, a large majority of our team is located in Florida with many others in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Pennsylvania, Toronto-CA, Vermont and more.
At CitrusAd we run on collaboration and teamwork.We’re committed to fueling our team members’ passion for creativity, community involvement and work/life balance.After all, it’s our people that take us from great to incredible. If you thrive in a creative, fun, teamwork atmosphere, this job may be for you!
Characteristics we look for:
- An eager, go-getter with a roll up your sleeves “get it done” approach
- A desire to learn, grow and develop within your role and the organization
- Genuine interest in digital and the power of effective marketing
Your Role and Impact to Success
The Senior Director or Director of Sales role will be positioned as a part of our growing retail media team specifically within our newest retailer team, Lowe’s. This team member will drive sales and manage client relationships in the Home Improvement, CPG and / or Electronics categories across our Sponsored Product and Display Ad technology media platform. The ideal candidate should have a proven history of exceeding sales goals and existing in-roads with media contacts in these categories and agencies.Past experience in ecommerce media and sponsored search are a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate revenue and strive to exceed target quota
- Utilize networks & tools to identify & contact prospective supplier contacts
- Offer smart client research, trends & ideas (i.e. valid business reasons) to drive interest & cultivate relationships
- Dissect each brand organization to uncover different rivers of funding (shopper marketing, brand, ecommerce, national media agency) with the intent to simultaneously unlock and elevate each relationship
- Own a room (even virtually) – present dynamically and instill confidence to challenge our clients in a kind, smart and creative way to ensure we are doing what is best for both businesses long-term
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements
- Collaborate with internal teams (account management, ad operations, creative, analytics, development) to ensure a seamless experience for both the retailer & suppliers
- Communicate with retailer teams regarding “VIP” account outreach, pipeline, messaging + SKU prioritization, URL confirmation, etc.
- Track outreach & sales activity pipeline using HubSpot – participate in a weekly pipeline call with the retailer
With a focus on sales strategy and operational excellence, this role will require:
- Working knowledge of retail, eCommerce and digital monetization programs
- Proficient knowledge in digital ad monetization & sales
- Strong leadership qualities – trust, loyalty, empathy, forward thinking, self-starter
- Clear, concise and proactive communication skills + prompt response times
- Strong organization skills – proving the ability to prioritize to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to problem solve focused on being solution oriented
- 5+ years’ experience in advertising, media sales and/or business development
- Comfortable with DSP, DMP, PMP terminology & discussion
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- Post COVID travel to Lowe’s HQ and/or Supplier/Agency offices
Already a member? Sign In