Senior Sales Planning Analyst
Rogers, AR, USA | Keurig Green Mountain
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
Come join our fast paced and growing team at Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP), supporting our exciting portfolio of diverse beverage brands to drive growth initiatives with the world’s largest retailer, Walmart.
As the Sr. Sales Planning Analyst, you will support the DSD Carbonated Soft Drinks organization with comprehensive Point of Sale (POS), inventory & shipment sales analysis, insights that help set strategy and ad hoc analysis as needed. You will also develop an in-depth knowledge of channel-specific selling, trade promotion, and financial planning activities to deliver key insights to help the team make informed business decisions, in addition to tracking program performance against annual operating plan (AOP), as well as customer and channel metrics. In this role, you will also interface with the KDP Commercial team, assisting in brand/package strategy. You will also work with the customer, in either a support or lead role, to ensure that their data needs are met and/or exceeded. In addition, you will develop reporting systems to monitor key metrics and provide updates for team/customer, analyze data to provide insights and identify opportunities for improvement, and support elements of customer business planning processes as guided by the Customer Team.
What you will do:
Sales Analytics across Carbonated Soft Drinks Portfolio
- Create and manage day to day business reporting across the CSD team
- Provide key analysis of sales data to drive insights and strategic recommendations, both internally and externally, while also proactively seeking opportunities beyond stated needs and requests
- Use advanced understanding & application of industry practices, techniques, and standards to achieve objectives
Customer Business Development
- Support the development of annual sales plans based on category trends and overall portfolio performance in partnership with National Account Director
- Lead forecasting analytics and provide recommendations for adjustments based on weekly attainments
- Intuitively identify trends that lead to strategy-setting insights.
- Demonstrate developing ability to recognize strategy options and recommend a solution.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of advanced scope and complexity.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum 3 years of experience, or a Master’s degree preferred and a minimum 2 years of experience, in sales, category, business analytics or related field
- Exceptional attention to detail and data accuracy while proficient in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, and syndicated data systems (Nielsen, IRI)
- Ability to complete projects and organize work independently
- Experience developing business recommendations that contribute to maximizing sales plans and customer support
- Demonstrated success in sales, category management and/or analytics supporting key accounts
- Strong motivation with a passion for Data Management and Document Control
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Additional Job Requirements
Demonstrate the eight KDP Competencies:
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- Being Resilient: Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Engagement: Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Frisco, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Already a member? Sign In