Senior Software Development Engineer
San Francisco, CA, USA | Lab126
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:76 people have viewed this job
As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will engage with experienced cross-disciplinary peers to design innovative products in the IOT space. You will work closely with an internal interdisciplinary team and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, execution, and test. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
· Has in-depth expertise working with distributed systems and understands how they are deployed.
· Enjoys working side by side with partners, colleagues and teams on tough problems
· Is highly effective and thrives in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities
· Knows what is important when shipping products to customers and has been through the process from start to finish
· Is comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership and never shies away from a challenge
· Has experience working with various AWS service offerings and can identify the right architecture for a problem at hand
· 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· 4+ years of professional software development experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years of experience with hands-on software development
· 3+ years of current experience working with Distributed systems and building microservices
· 2+ years of experience developing scalable web services
· 2+ years of coding experience in Java, C# or Go
· Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Current and extensive experience developing and building distributed systems and applications.
· Experience working in IOT and building scalable backend services
· Experience with working on AWS services(S3, DynamoDB, EC2, Kinesis, SQS, IAM).
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
· Proficiency in the tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages (Java, C#, Go, C/C++, Python) and open-source technologies
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong data analysis and debugging skills
Already a member? Sign In