Senior Software Engineer
Chicago, IL, USA | iRhythm Technologies
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 4 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer-Backend.We need someone with the vision to know what to do, the know how to get it done, the experience to make it work, and the initiative to own it.In this role you will help build features to support our new product launch in 2023.
Your work will impact the lives of millions of patients and their physicians. You will have the opportunity to work in our San Francisco office or remotely in the US.Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
• Designing and engineering server-side software and web services to integrate with our and other platforms.
• Collaborating with product management to understand and discover requirements and learn the business.
• Being a leading member of a scrum team providing direction and regular status updates on assigned tasks.
• Working with QA to ensure a high quality product.
• Trouble shooting issues found in production.
• Fostering a strong software engineer environment through code reviews and unit tests.
• 6+ years of Java, object oriented programming and software engineering
• 3+ years of developing RESTful web services
• 2+ years in a subset of mySQL, Spring, AWS
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience.
• Proven ability to educate and lead cross functionally preferred
• Experience with ownership, delivery, and support of scalable, fault tolerant, micro services preferred
• Experience with application architecture preferred
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already a member? Sign In