Senior Solution Architect
Houston, TX, USA | HCL Technologies
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:77 people have viewed this job
• Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals
• Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
• Sound knowledge on IT Application architecture, Design methodologies across multiple platforms
• Experience with Microservice-based architecture and containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
• Should have worked on one or more digital technologies e.g. SharePoint/Power BI/K2/ Web site etc. etc.
• Basic understanding of data modelling, PL/SQL and NoSQL
• Experience with build tools such as Jenkins, CI/CD. Azure DevOps
• Knowledge of non-functional areas like performance, scalability studies, human interaction, software ergonomics and security.
• Advanced understanding of algorithms, data structures, performance optimization strategies and best practices
• Knowledge of agile software development process
• Experience building and deploying ASP.Net Core applications to Kubernetes
• Understanding of Single sign-on, LDAP, Enterprise Search, Cognitive services and Natural Language processing.
• Ability to work with multiple teams to provide technical guidance and oversight
• Strong command of the English language (both verbal and written) (1.) To architect| design and develop [through team] solution for product / sustenance delivery. (2.) To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements. (3.) To gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding of a domain or technology. (4.) To train and develop team so as to ensure that there is an adequate supply of trained manpower in the said technology and delivery risks are mitigated.
Experience 11-15 Years
No. of Positions 1
Skill (Primary) Technical Skills (APPS)-Enterprise Architecture-Enterprise Arch. & Process - TOGAF
Already a member? Sign In