Senior Sourcing Manager, Logistics
Frisco, TX, USA | Keurig Green Mountain
Functions:Purchasing / Supply Chain / Logistics
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
The Sr. Manager, Sourcing Logistics is responsible for leading and executing the strategic sourcing activities for all Logistic related categories (e.g. Freight, Warehousing, Fleet Management, Pallets, etc.) estimated at $500-$600M in annual spend.This position will work closely with key business stakeholders to develop effective cost reduction strategies and implementation plans with a focus on reducing total cost of ownership while optimizing supplier performance.
This role resides in our Plano, TX office and reports to the Director of Indirect Procurement.
- Create an environment of strategic collaboration with suppliers
- Translate business requirements into detailed specifications to support the category sourcing process
- Develop and update financial savings models with support from Finance
- Help prepare the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the categories under his/her responsibility
- Conduct industry deep dive analysis to provide proactive category insights
- Develop and execute category strategies in conjunction with key business partners to address and meet business needs.
- Define best-in-class sourcing procurement processes utilizing Ariba (e.g. Traditional RFQ/RFP/RFI, on-line Auction, Collaborative sourcing, multi-event negotiations, etc.)
- Develop and foster long-term relationships with suppliers
- Be accountable for compliance on Corporate Environmental Sustainability and Regulatory efforts representing sourcing area:
- Risk Management: Ensure supplier risk is proactively understood and continuity business plans in place for any potential unpreventable interruption in supply
- Food & Drug Administration: Ensure suppliers comply with all required federal national, regional, and local food safety regulations
- Influence stakeholders on policies and practices for procurement, as well as the legal and financial requirements and policies in making a purchase
- Execute legal contracting & contract administration in Ariba as required by policy
Analytics and communication
- Be an expert with analytical tools (e.g. Excel) in order to draw conclusions and make recommendations from large data sets
- Be extremely proficient at oral / written communication in order to effectively explain complex ideas and approaches to a wide audience
- Be an expert in MS Word, MS Project and MS PowerPoint
Stakeholder Management & Influencing
- Be able to build strong customer relationships
- Be able to interact with all levels of the organization, ranging from senior executives through middle management
- Be a strong team player with other critical cross functional groups
- Have a collaborative management style with the ability to build partnerships both internally and externally
- Have passion to drive continuous improvement
- Be able to lead small cross functional teams to drive for shared goals
Successful Candidates will excel in:
- Pursuing tasks with energy and drive to meet deadlines despite obstacles and setbacks
- Stepping up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities
- Championing the best creative ideas and actively moving them into implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, or related area from an accredited university.
- 5+ years of Strategic Procurement experience with experience in supporting complex Logistics/Supply Chain organizations
- 5+ years of SAP/Ariba or similar ERP experience
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Already a member? Sign In