Senior Technical Architect
Archer, TX, USA | HCL Technologies
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
• Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
• Develop Cloud adoption road maps , Business cases
• Create Demand in the market in existing and new accounts , Leverage marketing teams for specific events
• Able to work with the CIO and Business IT leaders for understanding the strategies and applying ideas for Cloud adoption
• Own the technical relationship with customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work with the architect teams , and the coordination of additional technical resources.
• Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and solutions as needed ..like product integrations in customer/partner environments.
• Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
• Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
• Partner management and working with them on the ground.
• Be certified in Key cloud technologies
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team).
• Experience with Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies.
• Experience presenting and delivering technical pitches.
• Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
• Experience with networking concepts including: routing, VPNs, load balancers, and firewalls.
• Experience in and understanding of data and information management - especially as it relates to big data trends and issues within businesses.
• Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
• Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies,
(1.) To anchor process improvement/compliance and other organizational initiatives (2.) To liaise with HR for recruitment / resourcing and guide and develop the team for better performance and retention (3.) To ensure business results including assistance in Project acquisition from Bid defense and Contract/Proposal review perspective (4.) To ensure customer engagement / satisfaction and referenceability (5.) To plan for Program and Delivery Management and ensure that the agreed deliverables in terms of time| cost and quality are met
Experience 11-15 Years
Alrdeady a member? Sign In