SENIOR TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM MANAGER
Jersey City, NJ, USA | Citigroup
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
The Document Sourcing team is looking for a talented Senior Technology Lead and Delivery Manager to Head the development and delivery of the documentation sourcing automation tool. This tool is a Machine Learning (ML) based solution for automatically locate, extract and match legal and trade documents. The program has Board level visibility with regular aggressive targets to be met, deliverable to ICG Operations senior-most management. The program is the primary driver of improving our document sourcing capabilities across all of ICG in response to OCC requirements. The candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering an end to end documentation sourcing automated solution with quality assurance capabilities across all of ICG, and potentially GCB.The application will need to interface with multiple platforms to retrieve necessary data and perform a data comparison meeting the SLA of 100% retrieval in a 2 day window. They will be responsible for the delivery of an aggressive timeline, and the integration of new technology disciplines. The role also includes close interaction with the Innovation Labs and dependent internal Operations and Technology stakeholder groups.
- A key leadership role manage team(s) of global common core resources, for the entire rollout lifecycle
- Integrate and synchronize between geographically separated project teams (US, India, Israel, UK) that comprised of Developers, Architects, Data Scientists (for ML and AI solutions), product owners and technical resources, analyze the requirements, design technical architecture and deliver solutions
- Develop and manage project plans, managing time and changing priorities in a dynamic environment where there are many driving factors and decision makers, communicate/Track/Escalate/resolve implementation issues
- Ability to provide quick turnaround to software issues and management requests
- Compliance with Citi's System Development Lifecycle and Information Security requirements.
- Minimum 10 years of application design and development experience, proven record of leading technical implementation of large scale systems that focus on recovery, stability, reliability, scalability and performance
- Demonstrate excellent software development skills. Strong experience in working with multiple OS (Linux, Win), messaging (MQ, Kafka), databases (Oracle, Mongo), programing technology (Java, Python)
- Understanding of Cognitive Technologies such as NLP and Machine Learning (ML) is a plus
- Experienced in working in a global application ecosystems, proven record of managing global distributed teams, familiar with process and procedures in building applications compliant with local regulatory and market requirements
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills from design to production
- Experience in leading Technical architecture initiatives
- Good communication skills. Able to facilitate discussions among different stake holders to gain path forward consensus
- Highly effective leader with proven record of building high performance teams, demonstrated people and technical management skills
Relevant education to degree level and/or relevant practical experience.
Already a member? Sign In