Senior Vice President, Client Experience
New York, NY, USA | Weber Shandwick
Job Description:57 people have viewed this job
We have worked with more than 135 CEOs and C-suite executives as part of our C-Suite & Executive Positioning specialty, including a growing number of Most Powerful Women executives. Our executive clients tell us our process has helped them to communicate in a more authentic and compelling way; create new channels to communicate; and evaluate opportunities from a clear understanding of their business goals and what they are trying to accomplish. They also say it has helped them to elevate their corporate reputations and advocate for their companies’ values and value to society.
Weber Shandwick is seeking Senior Vice President to join our Corporate Practice, reporting in through New York
We Are Seeking:
A Senior Vice President to join our growing C-Suite & Executive Positioning specialty within our Corporate Practice. The ideal candidate will be able to hit-the-ground running on a number of high profile CEO and executive positioning assignments, playing a leading role in counseling clients and driving day-to-day account activity, including: research and analysis, strategic C-suite visibility programming (media relations, conferences and events, social media), impactful writing assignments, and account management.
The Senior Vice President will develop long-term client plans and program recommendations and budgets, as well as associated presentations. He/she will have experience in managing and leading direct C-suite relationships . He/she will also manage multiple accounts and time sensitive deliverables on a daily basis and have no problem meeting deadlines and regularly achieving more than what is asked. Additional responsibilities include cultivating and maintaining key media relationships, key conference relationships, conducting in-depth research and analysis, and managing unique special situations such as advising and counseling client CEOs and senior leaders directly.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience with C-suite and executive communications focused on external visibility, or consulting experience focused on thought leadership platform development for a company and its executives. Must also have experience with executive visibility within top-tier media and at C-suite conferences.
We are looking for someone who is both strategic and can execute and who has strong research and analytics skills. Requisite attributes include attention to detail, respect for deadlines, ability to multi-task, client facing presence, quick to learn and absorb new information, comfort level with complexity, strong work ethic, and a curious mindset. Excellent visualization and presentation development skills are a must. Digital and social media strategy for executives is a requisite. Absolute attributes are a passion and commitment for collaboration and expanding career knowledge focused on external executive engagement.
What We Are Looking For:
- Leading, driving, and executing CEO and executive positioning engagements
- Development of long-term CEO and executive positioning client plans and program recommendations, developing budgets, generating recommendations and creating presentations
- Serving as the day-to-day or lead client contact and keeping client engagements on schedule while ensuring all deadlines are met within set budget parameters
- Participating in new business development and collaborating among practice areas at the agency in support of new business pitches
- Proven experience working with CEOs and senior leaders on external positioning strategies
- BA/BS in Communications or a related field
- At least 6-8 years’ agency experience working with CEOs and senior leaders on external posit
Already a member? Sign In