Senior VP & Chief Accounting Officer
Nashville, TN, USA | Covenant Surgical Partners
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:69 people have viewed this job
Covenant Physician Partners is hiring a Senior VP & Chief Accounting Officer. This opportunity may work remotely or hybrid in-onsite in our office in Nashville, TN!
About the Opportunity:
The Senior VP & CAO will have overall responsibility of the general ledger and financial accounts, cost controls, and audit functions. They will oversee Accounting, Payroll, and Accounts Payable teams. They will also work closely with the CFO to report on financial operations.
About the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Eight (8) years of Accounting or Finance Experience
- A Certified Public Accountant designation and/or Financial MBA
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, taxes, and managerial principles.
- Experience with Accounting for physician compensation models
- Accounting and/or Finance experience for multiple sites, geographies, and entities.
All workers in states which mandate COVID vaccinations and/or COVID testing must comply with the state regulations and Covenant's Coronavirus Policy and Procedure. In addition, the Company must comply with CMS Federal vaccine mandate.
About Covenant Physician Partners:
At CPP, we offer the opportunity to be part of an organization that’s advancing healthcare and creating a new model for the future.Covenant Physician Partners delivers superior value to patients, physicians, associates, and communities through professional and innovative services.
We provide an outstanding benefits package to our full-time associates that includes:
- Generous paid time off in addition to national holidays and two floating holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- $250 of professional development funds provided every year
- Invest in your future with tuition reimbursement and 401k company match
- Associate discounts at major retailers such as Amazon Prime and Costco
Already a member? Sign In