Senior VP Division Head
Columbus, NE, USA | Vishay Intertechnology
Industry:Manufacturing (Light Industry / Consumer-Oriented)
Job Description:1 people have viewed this job
Vishay manufactures one of the world's largest portfolios of discrete semiconductors and passive electronic components that are essential to innovative designs in the automotive, industrial, computing, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, and medical markets. We help the world's most in-demand technologies come to life. Every day our products touch your life and the lives of people across the world, though you likely do not know it. Come join us and help us build The DNA of tech.™
Vishay Dale in Columbus, NE is currently seeking a Sr. VP for the Dale Product Division, responsible fordevising short and long range division product plans, objectives and strategies for the organization to maximize manufacturing and adherence to sales volume plans. Establishing and implementing product forecasts and division objectives.Follow Inter-accountability Management and Internal Controls processes and procedures.Has signature authority with a significant degree of autonomy in setting and implementing objectives. Has top level division product management group reporting in to this position.
• Sets the strategic division product direction for optimal organization sales growth, manufacturing excellence, etc. in order to maximize potential.
• Participates at high level meetings and sets forth policies and plans to achieve manufacturing excellence, quality assurance, sales growth,headcount planning, etc.
• Approves budgets and capital expenditures as set by top organizational level.
• Selects appropriate subordinate product division management group to ensure smooth operations, and division sales growth to support company objectives.
• 20 years experience with significant experience at top organization division product level.
• BS degree in related discipline.MBA a plus.
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Already a member? Sign In