Senior WCS Architect
Brentwood, TN, USA | Infosys
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:97 people have viewed this job
Infosys is seeking WebSphere Commerce Server Architect. As a Senior Technology Architect, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Brentwood, TN or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of Information Technology experience.
• Experience in WCS skills
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
• At least 4 years of experience with WCS B2B/B2C eCommerce with good knowledge in the following
• Strong understanding and hands-on experience in WCS key concepts like REST, SOA and BOD
• Knowledge in SOLR integration product search concepts
• Knowledge of XML, WSDL and XSD
• Strong Knowledge and Hands-on Skills expertise in two or more of the Subsystems in WCS Ex Order, Catalog, Member, Marketing etc.
• Experience in developing Search and Core e-commerce applications using WebSphere Commerce Suite.
• Knowledge on recent WCS versions V7, V8 or later including the latest Feature Packs and Knowledge of using CMC, Admin Console tools etc.
• Experience with J2EE architecture development including Servlets, Web Services, EJBs, JMS services, WCS tag libraries and JSP.
• Experience integrating WebSphere Commerce with Web Content Management Systems CMS, Webservers such as IBM Http Server.
• Proficiency in JAVA (JDK 1.6 and JDK 1.8+), JEE, Struts, Spring etc.
• Experience in using DB2 and developing and executing SQL, Views, Triggers and Stored Pros.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Already a member? Sign In