Senior/Principal Traffic Engineer PM
Bristol, United Kingdom | Jacobs
Industry:Architecture / Construction / Civil Engineering
Job Description:62 people have viewed this job
The successful candidate would join our team in Bristol and will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
You will be part of a team who undertake transport planning, transport Organizationelling and traffic engineering work primarily supporting public sector clients.This role would involve delivering traffic engineering projects and managing a portfolio of projects.
Training and support will be offered by Technical Directors and Framework Managers with a wealth of experience.
We immediately require a Senior/Associate/Principal Traffic Engineer/Project Manager to expand our team. We would be especially interested in candidates with previous work experience in traffic engineering for public sector clients.
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline, you will have experience as a Traffic Engineer for multi-Organizational transport and scheme development studies with the ability to contribute to the success of a range of high profile transport projects
• Project Management experience demonstrating responsibility for task, financial and risk controls
• Ability to produce clear, precise and coherent analysis and reports using data from transport Organizationels and scheme appraisal techniques
• Accounting & project controls experience, working within a project-based environment.
• Proficient user of MS Office.
• Evidence of working towards a Chartered Engineer or other relevant professional membership / accreditation e.g. CIHT, TPP, CEng
• Bid writing experience
• MSc in a relevant Transport discipline
The post holder will demonstrate
• A high standard of professionalism with a “can-do” approach.
• Ability to work as part of team & be proactive.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally & externally.
• Compliance with health, safety, environment & other statutory requirements relevant to this role.
Already a member? Sign In