Service Consulting Engineer - Collaboration
Mexico City, Mexico | Multinational Technology Company
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:86 people have viewed this job
The Collaboration Solutions Consulting Engineer (SCE) will be responsible for delivering Multinational Technology Company Advanced Services in the area of Voice, Video and Collaboration. Services. Including, but not limited to, design, installation, day 2 proactive services, within a large enterprise services agreement. The SCE will interact with Multinational Technology Company's customers on a frequent basis working within an extended cross-functional team including project manager; account team members (Product and Services Sales; Systems and Consulting Systems Engineers). Creation of customer deliverable documentation including High Level Designs, Low Level Designs and test plans for the entire Collaboration portfolio
● Leading Design workshops: SCE will delivery design workshops and consultancy services to customer. Experience in implementing a UC/UCCE network, given a design document and customer requirements
● Flexibility in working hours as some migrations will require weekend and after hours work. Ready to work in a fast paced, dynamically changing environment to help Multinational Technology Company build and deliver new solutions and take on cross architecture customer engineering projects.
● Ability to grasp complex design concepts quickly and be able to provide the right solutions to the clients
● Ability to troubleshoot implementation problems during migrations. Assists customer with deployment of related tools that support a customer and related Network Management Systems
Who will you work with:
Global CX Centers provide flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs while improving profitability for Advanced Services (AS) delivery teams. Global Center’s highly technical global resources support customer engagements in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to AS practice and theater teams
Global CX Centers are located in strategic regions around the globe - Bangalore, Dalian, Mexico City, Krakow and Raleigh (RTP) - enabling a more consistent and relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local regulations. They are looking for high skilled engineers to work across all Multinational Technology Company architectures like Borderless networks, Collaboration, Datacenter/ Virtualization, Mobility, Video, NGN & OSS
Who you are:
● Requires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent 5-10 years of related experience in IT industry. CCNP Collaboration skill level required.
● 5+ years of experience in Multinational Technology Company Voice technologies – Call Manager (CUCM) , Contact Center Enterprise (CME / CUE), Unity Connection, Unified Presence, SME, IOS GW & GK configurations
● IP Telephony protocols like SIP, H323, MGCP, RTP, RTCP, VXML, and different Codecs.
● Knowledge in the following areas: Call Control, Multimedia Contact Centers, Call Scripts, and IVR Scripts.
● Strong understanding of Enterprise Network/Data Center Solutions, IP networking, Switching and routing
● Planning and design experience include working directly with the customer, account teams and business units to build Customer Requirements Documents (CRDs) and high level designs (HLDs). Demonstrated experience working with minimal direct supervision
● CCIE Collaboration or equivalent desired.
● Deep expertise in two or more technology domains (Unified communication, data center, applications/ middleware. Fluency in network technologies
● Fluency in soundness disciplines (availability, security, etc.) and operational disciplines (systems management, change management, etc.)
● Proven track record in an industry or horizontal solution area.
● Ability to solve problems with innovative ideas. Assume complete ownership with regards to the engagement with client and stakeholders