Service Executive I (Credit)
Remote, GA, USA | PSCU
Job Description:65 people have viewed this job
Under minimal supervision, this position will serve as the main operational service relationship manager, service point of contact for management of operational support and escalations of day to day operations for assigned credit unions in one of the following LOBs including: Credit, Debit, Contact Center Services & Solutions or eCommerce.Incumbent will be responsible and accountable to play an integral role in delivering service through building relationships with key CU staff members and executives, developing and executing service account plans, managing and/or overseeing and monitoring service requests and projects to ensure timeliness, accuracy and quality. In addition, incumbent will provide consultative services and operational expertise to support the Credit Union’s overall business objectives. Incumbent will manage operational problem solving in partnership with various internal and external organizational resources and is responsible to make sound business decisions that may be outside of established parameters. Incumbent functions as the credit union advocate and operational liaison to all PSCU departments to affect policies and procedures and short, mid, and long-term process improvements in business execution.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of operational applications and systems used by their assigned credit union such as Visa, MasterCard, First Data, Member Connect, AccessPoint, Apple Pay, EMV, Google Wallet, Score Source and Evolve; understand the specifics on reports, enhancements and exceptions handling.
- Develop and maintain strong account relationships to achieve high client satisfaction ratings as reflected in member-owner and performance evaluation surveys.Act as operational service relationship manager and primary point of contact for credit union for the management of operational support and escalated issue resolution.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of complex payments regulations and how each relates to assigned credit unions.Interpret policies and operational practices.
- Maintain extensive understanding of contracted Service Level Agreements (SLA) requirements and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for all clients.
- Oversee and monitor open service tickets to ensure response timeliness, accuracy, and quality. Internally escalate concerns to appropriate service team managers.Ensure that all questions/inquires/issues from the credit unions are recorded and tracked through resolution following defined process with the appropriate resolution comments.
- Oversee and monitor outstanding inquiries and projects for assigned credit unions to ensure quick follow up and resolution to outstanding requests and issues.
- Serve as the client’s operational relationship consultant and act as their advocate, exercising discretion and independent judgment in resolving complex operational and product issues; making sound business decisions that may be outside of established parameters; demonstrating an appropriate sense of urgency and continually monitoring and communicating the status and/or resolution to the client in written, verbal and/or visual form.
- Acts as consultant between various partners, all PSCU business units and the client by providing ongoing communication between all parties to ensure timely resolution of the client’s operational needs.
- Independently evaluate and compare courses of action through extensive research and analysis on complex high-monetary risk product/service change requests ensuring client’s objectives are met, preventing potential financial liability and maintaining positive client relationship.
- Stay abreast of and/or participate in open projects to ensure project processes are being followed both internally and externally and escalate appropriately. Participate in the appropriate processes to ensure project deliverables are aligned with client requirements.
- Provide consultative guidance and operational service support on all various initiatives such as solution campaigns, product migration projects, global card portfolio changes and communications on new and existing products, services, regulatory information, and account compromise events.
- Set and manage client expectations with regard to complex system functionality, compliance and timeframes as well as keeping client apprised of significant operational system changes or issues.Incumbent must possess aptitude to provide accurate cautions and clarifications related to client-specific conditions which could influence objective.
- Serve as client’s primary point of issue escalation with PSCU and with all vendor partners.
- Meet with credit union operational contacts and senior executives to evaluate operational opportunities for improvements and demonstrate the value of PSCU partnership with assigned credit unions
- Partner with appropriate Account Executive in preparation for scheduled review meetings on operational updates including open items.Participate in CU account plan review meetings.
- Identify sales opportunities and partner with the Account Executive in the execution of new products and services
- Lead and/or participate in assigned projects including cross-functional teams in support of PSCU, business unit, and/or department goals and objectives
- Maintain current operational knowledge of all PSCU offered products and service applications including its key functions and associated reports
- Maintain an understanding of payments regulations, e.g. Dodd-Frank, and how each relates totheir assigned credit unions
- Ensure client operational profile is created and updated
- Mentor and assist in the training and support of other Service Executives;act as a subject matter expert and second point of escalation for issue resolution on all products and services
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in related field or combination of education and PSCU/or relevant experience required
- Three to Five (3-5) years in a client relationship role within the financial service industry required.
- Three (3) years direct sales, project management, and/or service experience in payments industry.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values: Excellence, Innovation, Leadership, Passion and Trust
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet needs of the business; including being available after hours (on-call) for client emergencies and unique situations
- Ability to make decisions, act independently and effectively on complex problem resolution, determine required resources and communicate client direction to all stakeholders
- Ability to travel as needed to successfully perform position responsibilities
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment when making decisions that have operational and/or monetary impact on PSCU and client
- Ability to be flexible and work under high pressure in a complex environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with credit union operational staff and executives as well as internal support teams and leaders; Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Must interact positively and professionally at all levels of management and staff within PSCU, clients, and vendors
- Ability to perform in-depth analysis on an inquiry, concept or project and provide appropriate consultation and feedback
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet computer software applications
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in making decisions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of materials handled
Already a member? Sign In