Site Relationship Manager (Xpedite Program for Patient Innovation Center) - Remote
Anywhere, NY, USA | Parexel
Industry:Pharmaceutical / Biotech
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
Home Based, US
The Site Relationship Manager (Xpedite Program for Patient Innovation Center) serves as the relationship manager for assigned sites in a country, managing quality performance, analyzing metrics, and identifying opportunities and challenges. Through this relationship, the aim is to support driving the site successfully to participate within Xpedite, achieving study selection and study completion while ensuring compliance with industry regulations. This role will act as the clinical sites' direct point of contact for Xpedite from pre-award consideration through closeout.
Strategy and Metrics
- Implements agreed strategic actions for Xpedite Sites across designated region/countries
- Regularly analyzes data
- Plans to ensure Xpedite Sites are meeting the performance metrics required by the business
- Develops actions to ensure Xpedite Sites meet or exceed customer expectations. Ensure departmental and company metrics are met
- Identifies operational opportunities and challenges unique for the sites and works with manager to develop plans to be put in place to leverage on opportunities and mitigate obstacles
- Initiates action plans to improve efficiencies, project outcomes and quality metrics for operation processes and roles
- Ensures continuous improvement of processes applied by the Xpedite Sites to execute on trials. Develops, aligns and maintains processes (SOP) and RACI with special emphasis on Feasibility, Study Start-Up, Patient Recruitment and Site Management.
- Utilizes core clinical research operation processes and ensures a steady flow of new study opportunities from Parexel to the Xpedite site. Works with manager to effectively promote the services provided by Xpedite Sites to internal and external customers
- Collecting, reviewing, and approving site documentation as applicable
- Address, evaluate and resolve issues questions and concerns within Xpedite
- Coordinating with other Xpedite team members and the site for feasibility and assessment follow up
- Coordination with Site Alliance team for ongoing communication with the sites and streamlined information sharing
- Support Xpedite team members with in-depth analysis and selection of sites based on available data and assessment recommendations
- Travel to complete assessment visits onsite as required (cross regional travel could be required once a year for several weeks)
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Xpedite to assigned sites and internal Parexel teams
- Ability to analyze metrics and information and ensure activities and strategies are data driven
- Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Ability to motivate a group of people toward a goal or initiative; Encourages cooperation and builds rapport among team members, willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, effective presentation skills, asks questions to identify needs and issues
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Demonstrates flexibility in respect to work assignments, interacting with others, and new learning,
- Ability to think and act innovatively and creatively with strong focus on execution
- Takes appropriate actions to escalate issues as needed. Expresses disagreement tactfully and politely and states alternative position clearly and confidently.
- Takes responsibility for decision making and for his/her performance and delivery
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to travel up to 30%
Knowledge & Experience
In depth knowledge of the drug development processes across all functional areas
Substantial Site Management experience or equivalent experience in clinical research, with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology.
Global site management or feasibility experience preferred
- Educated to a degree level in biological science, pharmaceutical science or other health related discipline or other relevant clinical or business equivalent education. A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art degree is required and a Master’s degree preferable.
- Competent in written and oral English. Fluency in another language, for example, Spanish, is preferred.
Why Work at Parexel
There are pivotal moments in every career: Sharing new treatments. Improving processes. Delivering life-saving advances. The people who succeed are the ones who make the journey go further and faster every time. What if you had a partner to support you as you reach the next level in your professional path? A partner who believes a collaborative environment is key to achieving your goals? A partner who is dedicated to your health and wellness so you can help make a difference in the lives of millions worldwide?
That’s Parexel. We’re a diverse team of professionals focused on one goal: getting treatments into the hands of those who need them most. Working together, the results we bring to our clients and the opportunities we bring to our team get better with every step.
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Already a member? Sign In