Software Developer Senior
Columbus, OH, USA | Ceridian
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:102 people have viewed this job
About the Opportunity:
The Dayforce Product Development team is looking for an experienced Software Developer to create the industry’s next generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions.
As a senior developer on our Workforce Management team you will be working on our ground-breaking solution that helps companies increase their efficiencies through tracking time and attendance and intelligent scheduling of their employees. Your impact will be evident through your effective participation in the entire lifecycle of our software including design, analysis, prototyping, development, testing and support of our products. You will work closely and collaborate with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and Dayforce personnel to envision and deliver the required functionality. You will be conducting code reviews of peer work and mentoring other developers.
If you are a technology enthusiast, have passion for creating great software, want to see your creation utilized by thousands of people all over the world, and possess one or more of the following qualifications, we want to talk to you.
Skills and Experience we value:
- Only those with 5+ years of experience will be considered
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies including: HTML, CSS 3, SVG, WCF, JSON, etc.
- Strong coding skills in a modern object-oriented language (e.g., C#, Java)
- Strong SQL skills
What would make you stand out:
- Experience in enterprise software development
- Experience with .NET framework
- Working experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with Dojo/React framework
- Good understanding of multi-threading and thread synchronization
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team
- Experience in Automated Testing and Unit test
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Already a member? Sign In