Mumbai, India | TIAA
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack.TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
Participates in developing functional requirements for business systems; tests, trains and implements applications.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Translating clients requirements to functional documentation; participating in technical designs and test planning.
- Designing, prototyping, coding and testing new or enhanced applications.
- Performing customer support processes and activities for the implementation of new or existing applications.
- Monitoring the efficiency and effectiveness of application operations and troubleshooting problems, as necessary.
- No Experience Required
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- University (Degree)
Already a member? Sign In