Bengaluru, India | Wells Fargo Securities
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
About the Role
Team member will be working on Application Development activities in WIMT.
◦ Involve in end –end lifecycle of Product/Application development, analyze highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex modules and applications.
◦ Develop highly complex original code and provide coding direction to junior team members
◦ Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
◦ Perform/lead overall unit testing and the migration of applications to production.
◦ Lead projects, allocates and manage/mentor junior resources and perform code reviews.
◦ Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
◦ 9+ years of experience on application development and implementation experience.
◦ 7+ years of .net web development
◦ Strong knowledge of C#, Asp.net, Java Script, HTML, XML, Services, SPA, TDD
Understanding of SOA concepts and technologies such as WSDL, SOAP, REST
◦ Good experience on Oracle/SQL Server and DB2 interactions
◦ Possess advanced knowledge of object oriented design and development (OOA/OOD)
◦ Experience with delivering projects using Agile software development techniques.
◦ Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies and systems.
◦ Strong leadership skills, ability to lead and drive the team ensuring defect free deliverables and also motivate the team to perform better everyday taking up more ownership and accountability.
◦ Must possess innovative and Out-of-box thinking while developing advanced technical solutions to business problems, and grab opportunities to improve system resiliency.
◦ Banking domain experience
◦ Proficiency with Agile and Devops practices and toolchain.
◦ Proven leadership in delivering Cloud solutions.
Already a member? Sign In