Bengaluru, India | Wells Fargo Securities
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
Team member will be working on Application Development work in WIMT.
◦ Involve in end –end lifecycle of Product/Application development, analyze highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
◦ Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
◦ Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
◦ Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
◦ Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
◦ Lead projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
◦ Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
◦ Mentor less experience technical staff and may be involved in activities for their skills development
• 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 6+ years of IBM BPM development experience in modelling & integration
• 5+ years of process definition and documentation experience Ability to work collaboratively within team environment
• Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
◦ Experience with delivering projects using Agile software development techniques.
◦ Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies and systems.
◦ Strong leadership skills, ability to lead and drive the team ensuring defect free deliverables and also motivate the team to perform better every day taking up more ownership and accountability.
◦ Must possess innovative and Out-of-box thinking while developing advanced technical solutions to business problems, and grab opportunities to improve system resiliency.
◦ Brokerage domain experience
◦ Proficiency with Agile and Devops practices and toolchain.
◦ Proven leadership in delivering Cloud solutions.
Already a member? Sign In