Fremont, CA, USA | Lam Research
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:98 people have viewed this job
Success Starts Here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
We are currently in search of a Senior Software Development Engineer to join Lam’s Factory Automation software development team.
- 8+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field); or 6+years’ experience with a Master's degree.
- Excellent knowledge in Object-Oriented software design and implementation
- Demonstrated hand-on experience in complex software development with C#, Java, or C++.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical leadership experience
- Experience in the semiconductor equipment manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of SEMI factory automation related standards
- Experience with Smalltalk and ControlWorks big advantage
- Experience with relational databases, preferably SQL Server
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We Look Forward to Your Application
Already a member? Sign In