Software Engineering (Decommission) - VP
Bangalore, India | J.P. Morgan
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:101 people have viewed this job
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You’ll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, dev eloping integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
AS a lead engineer, ensure the releases are scalable,utilize tools and equipment involved in performance of essential functions of programming.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery.
• Understanding cloud , virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
• Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++, Go,Django, SQL/NoSQL, Scrum, Containers
• Experience with developing frameworks that helps increasing developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards
• Advanced experience working with two or more from the following: web application development,database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
• Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
• Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals,
• Be an engineering culture carrier (An engineering culture is basically the shared assumptions, values and beliefs which determines how to behave, e.g. develop software, solve problems, deal with customers, and work as a team)
Alrdeady a member? Sign In