Software Engineering - Vice President
Bangalore, India | J.P. Morgan
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:82 people have viewed this job
• Manage stakeholders, negotiate, influence and drive the conversation / meeting and getting consensus from all stakeholders.
• Plan technical deliverables by identifying, analyzing and documenting technical solutions.
• Work with the Business Analysts to identify and analyze functional and nonfunctional requirements and recommend technical solutions with estimates.
• Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business; develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to team members and senior stakeholders if required.
• Do Proof of Concepts and publish white papers for technical solutions.
• Design java based technical solutions and represent them using tools like visio/PowerPoint.
• Assist developers in their day to day activities like reviewing low level design solutions, code reviews and talk to business analysts/information architects/Project Managers to resolve blockers for developers.
Put together crisp status reports on a timely basis.
• Minimum 10-15 years of Java/J2EE development experience on large/medium sized projects.
• Proven experience in building/enhancing business critical systems.
• Strong familiarity with design patterns and object-oriented principles like SOLID.
Following technology experience is must have:
• Very strong fundamentals on Core Java.
• Enterprise scale messaging experience in JMS or derived JMS technologies.
• Spring Boot, Spring IOC and Spring Junits.
• Automated unit testing and mocking frameworks.
• Working knowledge of continuous integration environment with technologies like Jenkins.
• Experience on linux environment is a must.
Following technology experience is strongly desirable
• Experience in distributed messaging technology like Kafka
• Working knowledge on Cassandra.
Other non-technical skills:
• Banking domain knowledge with a preference for payment systems or treasury products.
• Experience on transformation programme would be extremely helpful. Some recent and successful experience in a properly functioning agile team would be extremely advantageous.
Already a member? Sign In