Software Product Manager
Eindhoven, Netherlands | Cooper Lighting
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:74 people have viewed this job
We’re looking for a Software Product Manager to join our Philips Hue team in Eindhoven to drive Advanced Analytics and AI/ML initiaves.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Software Product Manager you’ll be responsible for driving the Advanced Analytics and AI/ML-based use cases for Philips hue to take the smartness of the Philips Hue system to the next level
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
As a Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for defining system and mobile app features and assisting developers, product owners, and other product managers in their delivery. You will help keep requirements clear for everyone and drive discussions on system improvement.
- Own and drive the Hue AI/ML use cases in the roadmap which includes actively ideatiating and proposing AI powered solutions/features to take the HUE ecosystem to the next level.
- Help develop and co-create the go to market strategy for AI features/propositions which are part of various Value Streams.
- Contribute to the development of the Hue Data Science & AI innovation strategy together with key stakeholders (Head of SW, Research and Data team).
- Drive AI/ML key initiatives/features jointly with the VS PMs and Data Team.
- Identifying common enablers for AI-based solutions across clusters, aligned to value propositions to prevent silo development of common components.
- Work alongside developers, product owners and UX teams to answer questions and clarify specifications when need arises, particularly on mobile app side.
- Liaise with project management teams to support the Agile development process, clarify and enforce project timeline.
- Passion and strong knowledge in the field of Advanced Analytics, AI and ML.
- Master level degree in Business Analytics, Management, and other relevance programs.
- 2-3 years Product Management experience and/or relevant experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain good attention to details and organization skills.
- Self-starter able to take the initiative and lead discussions on certain topics.
- 'can do' mentality and willing to go the extra mile.
- Recognized team player.
- Strong communicator, factual clear and concise.
- Analytical and fact-based mindset.
What you’ll get in return
Work on the worlds leading smart lighting brand proposition.
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Already a member? Sign In