Canberra, Australia | Infosys
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:111 people have viewed this job
Infosys is currently seeking a Senior Solution Architect to join our highly successful Architecture practice to deliver innovative technical solutions aligned with business objectives across multiple industries.
This exciting architecture role offers an opportunity to act as an architecture representative on IT Strategy, road mapping and project delivery - manage all architecture delivery for a portfolio of a several business applications. In this role you can expect to work closely with portfolio Business Partners, Enterprise Architects & IT Stakeholders to define, design solutions while also offering guidance, technical and functional knowledge for the portfolio.
· Developing enterprise and solution architectural representations to communicate an understanding of organisations and their IT landscape.
· Develop application portfolio roadmaps aligned with technology and business drivers.
· Develop solution options aligned with the business needs.
· Participate in product selection and conduct solution architecture assessments.
· Participate in workshops & design sessions and prepare documentation.
· Adoption and application of Infosys architecture frameworks and service offerings.
· Assisting clients in the definition and execution of key architectural processes
· Building relationships with C-Level or Senior IT executives toward the trusted advisor role
· Assisting with the preparation of consulting proposals and participating in pre-sales activities
· Participate in proposals, RFPs and provide inputs on solutions and estimation models.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· 12+ years of overall experience in IT and last 5 years in solution architecture
· Experience in public sector (federal or state) or Financial Services sector is preferable
· Experience or knowledge of one or more of Digital Technologies, Integration technologies and emerging technologies like IoT, AI, automation or micro services
· Fully competent in one or more related areas (business, application, information and technology) and track record of working on complex projects
· Extensive knowledge of the Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF or Gartner EA
· Ability to consult directly with customers and offer strategic advice as well as consulting experience within agile environments
· Demonstrated ability to operate at a consistently high level in isolation and as a team player
· Able to contribute in a number of areas outside of specialty (e.g. enterprise architecture, application portfolio reviews, business case development, solution option development, product selection and architecture assessments)
· Strong communication and negotiating skills both written and verbal
· Confidence to communicate and present to senior management teams at major organisations
Already a member? Sign In