Solutions Architect - Compliance & Audit
San Francisco, CA, USA | Lab126
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:107 people have viewed this job
As a Solutions Architect for Compliance and Audit within the AWS Insights & Enterprise Tools business, you will help us to deliver on our mission to support any enterprise workload through new cloud-native services for cost management, application integration, and compliance automation. This role will help enable our customers in moving their workloads and regulated data into the cloud by addressing specific risk, regulatory, and compliance requirements. The ideal candidate should be an innovative security/compliance professional who has the ability to handle a wide range of compliance requirements, is willing to dive in to the details, can translate those requirements into solutions that scale, and is able to communicate at all levels within an organization.
This position will be responsible for:
Expertise – Work with teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to enhance regulatory compliance programs and develop their mapping with AWS services.
Solutions - Define and deliver innovative compliance and risk management approaches that help the customer understand how to move sensitive workloads onto the cloud faster.
Delivery – Engagements will require working to resolve security assurance questions and to understand how to manage risk and achieve compliance while operating in the AWS Cloud through deep dive discussions, strategic presentations/recommendations, and hands on demonstrations of automating compliance in the AWS environment.
Insights - Work with AWS engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
· 8+ years' experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, data privacy, or security controls
· Hands-on technical experience in automating security audit, assessment and/or testing
· Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO 27001, GDPR, and NIST/DoD frameworks
· Experience with enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a global enterprise environment
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Security or equivalent experience required
· Experience building enterprise governance, risk, and compliance programs or driving the program's evolution to meet new regulatory requirements.
· Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3)
· Hands-on experience in developing security capabilities in code for securing cloud computing environments.
· Hands-on experience in developing threat models using automated tools.
· Experience in leading application architecture reviews and threat assessments.
· Experience in code reviews and/or penetration testing.
· CISSP, CISA, CISM, or HITRUST Practitioner certification is preferred
· Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GDPR, and NIST/DoD frameworks
· AWS Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level or higher
Already a member? Sign In