Sr. Art Director
Philadelphia, PA, USA | Digitas Health
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
About Digitas Health
Digitas Health is the Agency of Now: the first global connected-health agency, purpose-built for marketing today. Digitas Health specializes in helping health brands navigate a complex and shifting media environment to create deeper, more relevant connections with their consumer and professional customers.
With offices in Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco, and London, it is a member of the world’s largest healthcare communications network, Publicis Health. As a member of this elite network, Digitas Health is also a member of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A. (Euronext Paris: FR0000130577), the world’s third-largest communications group, second-largest media counsel and buying group, and a leader in digital communications.
We’re searching for a Senior Art Director of Creative who will be responsible for the conception, design, and execution of innovative visual materials for integrated, cross channel initiatives including: large web initiatives, online advertising and digital marketing. Individuals should possess strong conceptual and design skills and assist the Creative Director in improving the conceptual, technical and creative performance of staff within his or her group.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Create a range of concepts and designs for each project and be able to partner with copywriters to ensure the art direction and visual presentation supports the concept
• Communicate visual designs, motion design, concepts and storyboards through presentations and securing client approval of recommended designs
• Lead teams of designers and production artists to execute cross channel and digital work
• Inspire a team of designers, juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and work closely with clients
To qualify, you’ll need:
• 5-7 years’ experience
• Creative agency experience preferred
• Art direction experience and formal design training with exceptional conceptual and design skills
• An overall understanding of capabilities within digital channels is essential
• Expert use of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Solid understanding of Sketch
After Effects, and Video production is an added bonus
Already a member? Sign In