Sr Consultant, Cloud Architect
Washington, DC, USA | Amazon
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:105 people have viewed this job
As part of the AWS ProServe Video Solution Delivery team, we take AWS products, 3rd party products, and build solutions for our customers. Our customers span across various industries inclusive of Media & Entertainment, Service Providers, Public Sector, and more. This specific role will be focused on Public Sector customers with a concentration on our National Security accounts.
In this position, you will engage with strategic sales opportunities to help define and design ecosystem solutions we bring to market. You will work closely with our Product team to understand what is product today and what features would be good candidates for product roadmap. For any customer specific requirements, you will own the definition and design of the customer solution to be delivered as part of a Professional Services engagement. You will then assume the responsibility of the overall Solution Owner for the deployments you lead. This senior role spans various focus areas such as Sales and Business Development, Solution Strategy, Solution Architecture, and Professional Services execution.
What you’ll do:
· Architecturally own the Professional Services solutions for the programs you lead.
· Participate in various phases of customer engagement from Sales to Execution along with ongoing solution enhancements.
· Recruit ecosystem partners to round out our go-to market solutions.
· Work closely with Product / Industry Strategy, Product Management, Product Engineering, as well as other stakeholders to define and design leading platform-based solutions.
· Assist in the guidance of architectural and technology standards and direction for Professional Services Video Delivery team.
· Maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders.
· Be the customer’s advocate around their solution needs.
· Be recognized as an industry leader for video cloud solutions.
· Help recruit and mentor industry leading talent to join AWS.
· Have fun in a challenging and rewarding environment.
· 2+ years with a strong Public Sector focused video background.
· 3+ years of Cloud/XaaS Solution Delivery.
· Experience in Sales/Pre-sales, Product Strategy, or Consulting Solution Delivery in a Management and/or Architectural function.
· Current, active US Government Security Clearance at the Top Secret level
· 10+ years’ experience in software defined solution selling and execution.
· Experience in designing, building, and/or working with architectures that support Full Motion Video (FMV), Motion Imagery (MI), Motion GEOINT, and other media-centric processing/delivery workflows.
· 3+ years working for a major Software Systems Integrator.
· Existing AWS experience with production workloads with a focus on Video use cases.
· Strong architectural command of various technologies and programming languages.
· Hands on software development experience for the purposes of creating Proof of Concept demonstrations.
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills to successfully engage with customers and colleagues.
· Exposure to Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning workloads.
· Willingness to travel.
· Bachelors or greater in appropriate Engineering or Science discipline, or equivalent experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Already a member? Sign In