Sr Principal Cyber Systems Engineer
Fairfax, VA, USA | Northrop Grumman
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
The Engineering, Sciences and Technology (ES&T) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Identity Access Management and Access Governance concepts, products and implementation methodologies along with system security engineering principles to provide realistic solutions designed to enhance the overall security posture of the system. The candidate is expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills, must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with our internal customers and colleagues.
Bachelor’s 9 years of related experience (STEM Science, Technology, Engineering, Math – highly preferred), 7 years and a Master’s Degree, 13 years of total experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Perform as SME for Identity Management /Credential Management/Directory/Authorization -Support Mission Security Services to include SME role assisting Attribute-Based Access Control
• Coordinate/collaborate with stakeholders regarding policy, development and governance.
• Facilitate app enablement with IdAM services.
• Engage with stakeholders to support use of IdAM services to satisfy ICD 503.
• Review and input to Interface Control Documents (ICD) and CONOPS facilitating IdAM adoption by system owners and developer entities.
• Secret clearance
• Direct experience with Internal Certificate Authority and how it integrates with enterprise systems
• Working Knowledge of Certificate Authority (CA) Service and Root Certificate Authority
• Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK) enabling based on DOD baselines