Sr Principal Engineer Software
Fairfax, VA, USA | Northrop Grumman
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:59 people have viewed this job
The Cyber Intelligence Mission Solutions team is seeking a Software Engineer T04 to join our team in Fair Lakes, VA as we kick off a new 10 year program to protect our nation's security. You will be using your engineering skills to work with current technologies supporting a very dynamic mission.A challenging role that will comprise of scripting and data analytics working in an engaging environment that promotes teamwork and a sense of accomplishment!
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Perform python development of new functionality and automation tools using Agile;
· Migrate legacy scripts to new platform;
· Work with analysis team on creating and enhancement of scripts for mission efficiency particularly in data processing and delivery;
· Assist in developing scripts to analyze and process high volume of data and assist in the transition of these scripts to operational use once mature.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) from an accredited institution and a minimum of 9 years related experience;
· Must have an active TS/SCI/Poly Clearance;
· Experience working in Linux environment;
· 5+ years of Python experience in a work setting.
· Machine learning / AI / Deep Learning / Neural Networks;
· Hadoop, Spark or other Big Data technologies;
· Agile Scrum methodology;
· Rally, GitHub, Jenkins, Selenium applications;
· Understanding of network communications protocols.