Sr Principal Program Cost Schedule Analyst
Colorado Springs, CO, USA | Northrop Grumman
Purchasing / Supply Chain / Logistics
Job Description:87 people have viewed this job
We are seeking a Senior Principal Financial/Cost Control Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position can be located in Colorado Springs, CO or Huntsville, AL.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing Integrated Program Management Reporting (IPMR) support toward establishing and maintaining the cost and schedule baseline and report consolidation.
- Working with the CAM’s to document and update EAC’s on a monthly basis and provide counsel to program management.
- Working with the CAM’s to document variance analysis.
- Providing support toward completion of the weekly and monthly Cost Report deliverables including all associated formats.
- Providing support for completion of change proposals as required.
- Providing support in implementing Earned Value requirements.
- Supporting Contract Funds Status Report (CFSR) funding requirements by CLIN providing accrued expenditure profile and open commitments/ termination liability assessment.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of business management experience, OR a Master’s Degree with 8+ year of experience.
- Prior experience in aerospace project control.
- Recent Earned Value Management (EVMS) experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel).
- Experience working with MPM, Cobra or similar applications.
- Current, active security clearance at the Secret level.
- Experience in the development and the analysis of IPMR (Integrated Program Management Reporting) and CFSR (Contract Funds Status Report).
- Recent experience working with Cobra and Deltek products
Already a member? Sign In