Sr. Program Planning & Control Analyst
Kansas City, MO, USA | Honeywell
Industry:Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
Purchasing / Supply Chain / Logistics
Job Description:135 people have viewed this job
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell’s Federal Manufacturing & Technologies business manages the U.S. Department of Energy’s Kansas City National Security Campus in Missouri and New Mexico, manufacturing sophisticated mechanical, electronic and engineered-material components for our nation's defense system. Honeywell is on the leading edge of supplying engineering and manufacturing expertise for our nation's defense and national security.
Position will be an Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) Analyst directly supporting weapons programs. Oversees and performs detailed project/program planning, tracking, scheduling, financial analysis and reporting based on interpretation of complex data from NNSA source guidance, Design Labs, Material Requirements Planning (MRP) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for projects/programs of significant dollar value, complexity, and scope.
· Applies project management and financial standards and processes in support of multiple projects and works closely with project management and program managers to maintain scope, schedule, financial baselines, EAC's, forecasts, trend analysis and customer reports.
· Provides data and reporting formats for all types and levels of program reviews.
· Provides leadership for the development, management, and communication of project plans to support programmatic deliverables.
· Significant interaction with Program Managers, Projects Managers, Customers and Finance personnel.
· Reporting, analysis of project resource requirements, tracking annual plans, reconciling cost discrepancies, supporting budget requests, tracking of purchasing issues or any other financial transactions.
· Guides and mentors lower level analysts.
· Assists Program Manager and Project Managers in planning, staffing and execution of major project/program assignments. May represent projects/programs on behalf of management.
· Analyzes, develops, and coordinates plans for assigned programs/projects. Develops and maintains project planning networks for complex projects related to major weapon/reimbursable programs.
· Reports status of project plans and, if necessary, develops and presents recovery plans at customer review meetings.
· Routinely uses supply chain knowledge and FM&T ERP/MRP system to gather data required to manage project plans.
· Evaluates project status and potential issues; and initiates appropriate contact with the FM&T supply chain to resolve issues.
· May be required to coordinate and conduct site-level meetings to review and evaluate programs, projects and workforce status in accordance with the site management operating system.
· Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established HS&E requirements to ensure the protection of employees, the public, and the environment.Takes actions necessary to "stop" work when an unsafe condition or action is identified.Every employee has the right and responsibility to stop work when unsafe conditions or actions are identified.
You Must Have
US citizenship in order to obtain and maintain US Dept of Energy "Q" level security clearance.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting or related field
Minimum 5 years of work experience in a directly-related role
Solid understanding of Project Management methodology.
Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ERP/MRP application.
Excellent communication and presentation skills both oral and written.
Extensive knowledge of Supply Chain Management, demand management, contract management, and financial management.
Ability to work with multiple teams of people and inspire those teams to work together to reach a common goal.
Green Belt certification.
Ability to travel up to 10%.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In