Sr. Solutions Architect
New York Area, NY, USA | Amazon
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a technical leader for our solution architecture team who will be responsible for the technology strategy and senior level relationships with global Lighthouse Media customers (World's largest Content Studios/Film houses, Post Production Studios, Broadcasters as well as MVPDs).
The Global Accounts Solutions Architect will be responsible for creating and driving the technical strategy with sales in the management of accounts with a complex and multi-faceted relationship with AWS. You will partner with customers and several AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that provide solutions to solve customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a defined set of customers. Core media workloads such as Content Distribution (from various aspects of the Broadcast/Live Production and Distribution of the Broadcast Video Pipeline as well as Streaming/MVPD content delivery) as well as CDN depth and knowledge.
As a trusted customer advocate, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS with media customers. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within AWS such as services teams, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
Must be open to travel at least 50% including international.
· • 7+ year’s design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
· • 3+ years’ experience working with multi-national customers in support of technology sales
• Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks
• Technical degree required
· • Master’s degree preferred
· Prior experience working with large scale Video Streaming systems
· Video Asset Management, Supply Chains, metadata, VOD/Live Streaming and CDN knowledge
· Understanding of the Media ISV/Vendor ecosystem and Technology
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
• Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
•Demonstrated experience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments
•Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
• Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Already a member? Sign In