Structural Dynamics Engineer
Fort Worth, TX, USA | Textron
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
Bell Helicopter is seeking an Structural Dynamics Engineer for analytical design support of the company’s Future Vertical Lift programs. This position is based at Bell Helicopter’s headquarters facility in Ft. Worth, TX.
Conduct analysis in airframe vibration, passive vibration control and reduction, and dynamic compatibility of air vehicle components and subsystems.
Finite element analyses of components and complete airframe assemblies.
Analytical support of engineering investigations
Resolution of dynamics problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering – or similar discipline – is required.
- Masters Degree is preferred.
· 8+ years of experience conducting dynamic analysis of aircraft structures – preferably for advanced rotorcraft – is preferred.
· Proficiency with NASTRAN/PATRAN Pre- and Post-Processor is required.
· Strong understanding of Finite Element Modeling theory is required.
Already a member? Sign In