SVP & Chief Information Officer Corporate Office
Wausau, WI, USA | Aspirus
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:82 people have viewed this job
For a 4th year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
Compassion. Accountability. Collaboration. Foresight. Joy.
These are the Aspirus Core Values; and we are looking for the BEST around to join us as we demonstrate those values Every.Single.Day.
We are currently seeking an SVP – Chief Information Officer in Wausau, WI to work at Aspirus Corporate Office provides leadership, enrollment, vision and organizational direction for Information Technology and Telecommunications. Has responsibility to ensure that all key constituency groups are aligned and achieving the Information Systems strategic plan. Accountable for customer service orientation of assigned functions. Actively participates in the overall management of the health system.
The SVP - Chief Information Officer assures:
- The translation and movement of organizational strategies and tactics into the strategic IT plan.
- The development, presence and sustainment of structures for leadership, effective management, collaboration and accountability in his/her divisions, departments, personnel and operations.
- The timely and consistent accomplishment of service, quality, fiscal, human resource and community accountabilities
- Aspirus Health has partnered with executive search firm, WittKieffer to secure a SVP - Chief Information Officer in Wausau, Wisconsin.
Knowledge of information system creation, management and administration, as well as development and implementation of budgets, strategies and standards normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or equivalent. This could also be achieved through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration or related field, a Bachelor’s Degree in a non-related field with continuing education in Health or Business Administration, or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Previous applicable experience beneficial.
- Demonstrates human relations skills by the use of the following cultural behaviors:
- Excellent judgment.
- Superior ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Superior ability to coach, enroll and mentor.
- Superior ability to lead, manage and mediate.
- Superior ability to manage competing interests.
- Refined ability to manage and move forward despite ambiguity.
- Refined ability to create a work climate of collaboration and community.
- Refined ability to collaborate and work toward consensus.
- Demonstrates problem-solving and initiative. The following are considered critical behaviors:
- Thorough understanding of regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Superior facilitative abilities to work with others to meet and exceed service, quality and fiscal goals.
- Superior ability to lead, facilitate, coach and manage.
- Refined ability to plan and manage effectively in highly variable conditions.
- Thorough ability to manage people and resources.
- Ability to create or facilitate the creation of solutions in complex systems and processes.
- Analytic ability in preparing proposals, reports, evaluations, assessments and recommendations.
- Ability to maintain productivity and resources within established goals.
- Hours: This position is Full Time; 1.0 FTE or 40 hours per week. Day shift.
- Full benefits packages available for part- and full-time status.
- PTO accrual from day one!
- Generous retirement plan with match available.
- Wellness program for employees and their families.
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties.Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 220 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women’s health, and spine and neurological care.
Our Mission: We heal people, promote health and strengthen communities.
Aspirus has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees, our patients, and our communities. All employees based in the U.S. are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the employee has an Aspirus-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.
Our Vision: Aspirus is a catalyst for creating healthy, thriving communities, trusted and engaged above all others.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Already a member? Sign In