SVP / VP, Senior Cloud Architect, IT Shared Services, Technology and Operations
Singapore, Singapore | DBS Bank
Industry:Banking / Investment Banking
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:99 people have viewed this job
· Define and deliver technical engagements with partners and other departments. Understand requirements, propose and deliver packaged solutions.
· Proving the use of native cloud services to support new solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services.
· Include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using native cloud services.
· Be able to implement challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of native cloud services.
· Expertise in various IaaS and PaaS and able to build up the cloud solutions
· Experience in architect, design and provision of workload on Cloud such as AWS or Google.
· Expertise in DevOps methodologies and techniques
· Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualization environment.
· Great communication skills and able to work in a dynamic culture environment
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
· Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
· Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
· Bachelor of Science level technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background preferred