Systems Engineer (German speaking)
Madrid, Spain | Cooper Lighting
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:65 people have viewed this job
We’re looking for a Systems Engineer (Benelux/DACH) to join our Systems & Services team.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
Working as a Systems Engineer (Benelux/DACH) you are fluent in English and German language and responsible for technical delivery of our systems and software, from beginning to successful completion. You will be working together with many different stakeholders, like customers, external partners and our internal Sales, Division and Systems and Services teams.
We’re on the lookout for strong relationship builders, forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- You will configure, commission and test Signify / Philips Lighting systems to successfully deliver our projects to customers and drive customer satisfaction.
- You will develop detailed designs for relevant, programmable building blocks.
- You will support the Architecture Manager and Technical Designer with the lighting system solution during bid and contract implementation.
- You will iterate the technical design of (sub-) systems in line with the allocated budget.
- You will build mock-ups to test interoperability and/or features of (sub-) systems.
- You will provide technical expertise during sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation, pilots and maintenance.
- You are fluent in English and German languages.
- You are graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Technology.Staatlich geprufter Techniker, Elektrotechniek
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience managing fast-paced technology industry and preferably in the Lighting Industry.
- You have a track record in integrated and cloud solutions: design, installation and commissioning or a willingness to learn about this
- You have expertise in configurators and/or network analysers, system debug tools, loggers, other configuration software and development environments. or a willingness to learn about this
- Additional networking and security knowledge and certifications are highly valued.
- You are a strong communicator, analytical minded and collaborator.
- You are willing and able to travel 50% of your time.
- You will be working from Madrid or Hamburg office
What you’ll get in return…
You will be part of an international operating team, striving for diversity and sustainability. You will great opportunities in order to achieve our business growth and profitability. We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Already a member? Sign In