TECHNICAL WRITER AND POLICY ENGINEER - VP
Irving, TX, USA | Citigroup
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:71 people have viewed this job
The Infrastructure Technology Lead Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting with leading scrum teams to develop Policy as Code and ensuring compliance with security, IT Governance Frameworks (e.g. COBIT), and regulations. The overall objective is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues and execute administrative tasks.
- Create complex project plans, perform impact analyses, solve/work high impact problems/projects, and provide resolution to restore services
- Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) post restoration of service
- Design testing approaches, complex processes, reporting streams, and assist with the automation of repetitive tasks
- Provide technical/strategic direction to team members
- Review requirement documents, define hardware requirements and update processes and procedures as necessary
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
- Responsible for applications dealing with the overall operating system
- Conduct project related research
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience in roles centered around compliance and technical writing with a proven track record of operational process change and improvement
- Understanding of how specialization within area contributes to the business and of competitors' products and services
- Ability to develop projects required for design of metrics, analytical tools, benchmarking activities and best practices
- Ability to work with virtual / in-person teams, and work under pressure / to a deadline
- Experience in a Financial Services or large complex and/or global environment preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Already a member? Sign In