Boston, MA, USA | Keystone Strategy
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
Keystone is a premier strategy and economics consulting firm solving the most complex challenges of competition, strategy, and intellectual property for leading technology firms and global brands. We work at the forefront of influential technology cases changing consumer behavior and regulation laws and impacting society on a global scale. Keystone brings an interdisciplinary approach, leveraging the intersection of economics, technology, and business strategy to deliver transformative ideas.
The Keystone Advanced Technology Solutions (K.ATS) group is made up of engineers, computer scientists, and data scientists, and plays a key role in Keystone’s interdisciplinary approach. Technology Associates on the K.ATS team focus on everything from natural language processing to machine learning models, and help find creative ways to apply those approaches to client cases.
At Keystone you will work on big ideas with Fortune 100 tech clients, grow your professional network, and gain relationships that last a lifetime. Partner with leading academic experts from Stanford, Harvard, MIT, Wharton, and other top universities on some of the most interesting problems today. You’ll expand your technical skills working on a broad range of fast-paced technology focused projects with cutting-edge companies and immediate impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related technical field
- 1-2 years of professional experience in software development, product management, data science, or cybersecurity
- Well-versed on technological “hot topics” including AI/ML, Cybersecurity, Data Science, NLP, Distributed Computing, Blockchain, or others
- Hands-on experience with medium to advanced-level programming paradigms
- High intellect and quick to learn with a passion for excellence
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Analytical skills with a keen understanding of financial and operational levers
- Ability to manage multiple complex work streams and work across organizational boundaries
- Able to effectively communicate technical concepts across a wide range of audiences
- Team player who can collaborate with multiple functional areas
At Keystone we believe diversity matters. At every level of our firm, we seek to advance and promote diversity, foster an inclusive culture, and ensure our colleagues have a deep sense of respect and belonging. If you are interested in growing your career with colleagues from varied backgrounds and cultures, consider Keystone Strategy.
Already a member? Sign In